One of the best parts of an Australian summer, has to be, the lazy Sunday evening BBQ’s! The ones where everyone sits back and reflects on a fun filled weekend, you know that Monday is around the corner, but for now you are living in the moment. There is simply nothing better than this... Except maybe with the addition of a bit of a caffeine hit!
We love this BBQ Coffee Rub, a perfect addition to any summers BBQ! (best used with steak, ribs or roast beef).
- ¼ cup of finely ground coffee (we love to use the Jamaica Blue Signature Blend)
- ¼ cup brown sugar
- 2 tablespoons of paprika
- 2 tablespoons of chilli powder
- 2 tablespoons of Himalayan salt
- 2 tablespoons of ground black pepper
- 1 tablespoon of garlic powder
- 1 tablespoon of ground cumin
Stir all ingredients together until well combined. Store in an airtight container for up to 4 months.